Nylon, brass and stainless steel brushes in a variety of shapes and styles.
Nylon brushes are the softest, brass brushes are harder, and stainless steel brushes are the hardest. Cylindrical brushes are stiffer than the conical brushes.
- Brushing azalea trunks and branches
- Brushing the trunks and branches of deciduous varieties
- Cleaning deadwood
- Removing sap and debris from tweezers
- Wood handled brass: 9.25"
- Conical nylon: 11.5"
- Conical brass: 11.5"
- Conical steel: 11.5"
- Cylindrical nylon: 10.75"
- Cylindrical brass: 12"
- Cylindrical stainless steel: 10.75"
- Curved nylon: 10"
- Curved brass: 10"
- Curved pig's hair 9.5"
- Aluminum handled stainless steel: 8"
Made by Kaneshin and Kikuwa