Wire cutters for bonsai.
- 7" Small (22A)
- 8" Standard (511)
- 8" Stainless (815)
- 6.25" Silky
- 5.7" Silky Flart
- 4.5" Masakuni
- 8" Knipex (made in Germany)
Tool Tips - Scissor-style wire cutters
- Scissor style wire-cutters are for smaller gauge wires.
- Scissor-style wire cutters are designed for cutting near the hinge. Cutting wires with scissor tips can damage tool.
Tool Tips - Snub-nose cutters
- 8" models have snub-nose shape that is good for removing wires from branches.
- The Knipex cutters, model 71-01-200 R, are made of harder steel than model 71-01-200 for increased durability.
Made by Kaneshin in Japan