Cut pastes for treating wounds.
- Cut Paste Hi
- Cut Paste (liquid)
- Top Jin M
- Cut Repair Sealer (Kirikuchi-Naoru)
Tips & Usage
- Cut Paste Hi is an all-purpose brown putty that remains soft after application.
- Cut Paste (liquid) is a soft version of Cut Paste Hi. It is brown with a periwinkle tint that remains relatively soft after application.
- Top Jin M is an orange liquid that dries hard. It contains Thiophanate-methyl, a nematocide with fungicidal properties. It is popular for use with azaleas and tropical varieties.
- The Cut Repair Sealer, aka "Bondo" Kirikuchi-Naoru, is a green liquid that dries hard. It can heal wounds quickly but can cause thick callus to form. It is popular with flowering and fruiting varieties like Japanese flowering quince, 'Chojubai.'
- Liquid sealers are good for treating large numbers of small cuts.
Made in Japan