Surgical-style and bent nose bonsai tweezers.
- 7" Surgical-Style (64A)
- 9.25" Surgical-Style Basic (64B)
- 9.25" Surgical-Style Professional (64B Point Tip)
- 8" Bent Nose (61A)
- 7.8" Bent Nose Drop Forge (63A)
- 8.5" Pine Needle (62)
- The 9.25" models are similar in shape. The primary difference is that the professional model closes softly whereas the basic model requires more pressure to close.
- The drop forge model is very strong.
- Straight tweezers are perfect for removing old leaves or needle-work on pine bonsai.
- Bent nose tweezers are great for cleaning the surface of the soil or light root-work.
Made in Japan