Carving tools for creating bonsai deadwood features.
- 6.5" Carving Knife
- 7" Spoon Gouge
- 7" Spoon Gouge Pointed Tip
- 7.5" Curved Tip Knife
- 7.5" Pointed Tip Knife
- 8" Draw Knife
- 8.25" Jin Knife
- 8.25" Jin Knife Narrow Tip
- 10" Jin Knife
- 10" Jin Knife Narrow Tip
- All carving tools come pre-sharpened. Use caution as tool blades and points are sharp.
- Jin Knives are double sided. The blades on the 8.25" models are stainless steel and resist rusting.
- The Draw Knife can be used for creating jin.
- Jin Knives are designed to remove bark completely. They can be used to define the lifeline or create deadwood.
- When used with care, the Pointed Tip Knife can be used for striping away the top layers of bark while preserving live tissue below.
Made in Japan