Bonsai pliers are utility tools for anyone who uses wire with bonsai.
- 7" Mini (50A)
- 8" Narrow Stainless (S-2)
- 8.5" Jin (510)
- 8.5" Stainless (819)
- 9" Standard (49)
- Bonsai pliers are specially designed with round and/or narrow tips to prevent damaging branch tissue.
- Stainless Steel models are more rust-resistant than Carbon Steel models.
- Applying and removing wire
- Applying leverage in crowded spaces when setting branches
- Securing trees into containers
- Securing guy wires
- Peeling bark and creating deadwood
Made in Japan by Kaneshin